Facility, Personnel and Capabilities
Some of our greatest strengths are in closures, connectors, hot runner molds, and molds requiring scientific processing.
Our tool making facility in China operates 24/7 and is approximately 20,000 square feet.
We employ 3 Project Managers, 3 Tool Designers, 30 Tool Makers.
90% of our molds ship to the United States for manufacture domestically.
Our customer service/US operations are Monday thru Friday.
Our capabilities include:
• Hot Runners
• General purpose plastic molds
• Silicone injection molds
• Scientific Molds
• Hot stamp printing dies
• Sonic welding horns
• In-House mold design, supported by USA engineering and expertise.
• CAD programs: Solidworks, ProE, and Unigraphics
• Mold Design Review Deliverables: DFM, 3-D, 2-D, BOM.
• In-House mold testing before shipping
• Molds for press sizes from 20T to 2000T
• Weekly tooling status updates • Steel and heat treating certs
• First Article Inspection on T1 samples